This week we published:
- Use the Library – Local Libraries can save you money on a variety of services.
- Save Money by Being Held Accountable – Being held accountable for your spending can help you save money.
Our favourite posts are:
- How Much Money Should I Save up for a House? – Making Sense of Cents
- Maybe we Never Learn: Consumer Debt Grows – Frugal Rules
- The Income Gap is Affecting our Eating Habits and our Health – Debt Roundup
- Why the Welfare System is Often a Hindrance and not a Help – Debt Roundup
- Should I Leave an Inheritance to my Children? – Luke 1428
- Are You Still Wanted Down Under? – Money Bulldog
Thanks to the following carnivals for including us:
The following two tabs change content below.
Alexis works from home full time managing multiple online businesses whilst also caring for her son. Alexis enjoys living a frugal lifestyle and is great at budgeting.