This week we featured the following articles:
- Saving Money on Vacations with Staycations – How to have a successful vacation at home while saving hundreds.
- Repairing Items can Save you Money – How to save money by fixing an existing item rather than buying a new one.
Around the Web
We thought the following posts from this week were well worth the read:
- $12,747 in May – Beginning to Break Out My Business Income – Making Sense of Cents
- Debt Free in 2017…Our 3 Year Plan – CNA Finance
- Why I’m so Excited to Spend Money Again on Cable TV – Luke 1428
- Are you a Prisoner of this Money Mistake? – The Frugal Farmer
- 13 Great Ways to Make Extra Money this Summer – Sprout Wealth
Thanks to the following carnivals that mentioned us this week: